Are you tired of your current job? Maybe you’ve been in the same business for years and have had enough. Or maybe you are tired of working too many hours and have no life. Maybe you got into a business and you are finding out this is not what you expected it to be. Whatever your decision is to start looking for another job, wholesale real estate investing is a vast business to get into.
There are so many pro’s to becoming a wholesale real estate investor.
1) You are the boss. No more answering to someone else.
2) Since you are the boss, you make your own hours. You work when you want to. You work when you have time. Don’t get me wrong, you cannot just sit and do nothing to make money. You must work hard to get your business started and work to keep it going.
3) You control how much money you want to make. The more hours you work, the more money you are inclined to make. Find a superb team to work with and you are on your way.
4) You can work out of your home. That is right. A lot of people dream of working at home and now you can. For your business you will need a computer with an e-mail address, the ability to search online, a telephone, and a fax machine for quick transactions.
5) This business helps you to make quite a bit of money with hard work. You probably work hard at the job you have, yet someone else is getting the majority of the money. Well, now you work for yourself. You earn money for you.
6) Make good money. How fast you make money is up to your hard work. The first step is to buy a house after an inspector looks at it and much research is done. After you buy the house below fair market value you may want to sell it to another investor for an increase. Although you have increased the price, you want to still be under fair market value or you will have trouble finding an investor.
Another option is to rent out the house. Maybe the house is move-in condition but that is doubtful in wholesale real estate. Fix all repairs yourself if you are a handy person. Or hire a trusted, reasonably priced contractor. Once finished, start looking for renters.
Yet another option is to buy a fixer upper wholesale house. Have the work done and put the house up for sale for fair market value. Be sure the price you paid for the house, the work that needs to be done is under the fair market value in that area you are able to receive.
7) Once all of these steps are complete, start the next project in buying a wholesale real estate house. After you get the knack of it, you will be able to purchase multiple homes at once. All of this, working in the convenience of your own home on your own time.